MigriX provides the exploration geologist with a lightweight tool for fast and simple analysis of the petroleum systems – streamlining your team’s workflow.
Charge modelling is often considered a time-consuming task, relying on complicated and expensive modelling tools that require expert skills to operate. With the launch of the MigriX tool we now remove this barrier and make our unique technology available for all exploration geologists and geophysicists.
Take charge of the petroleum system:
- Full 3D dynamic basin model
- Easy model setup
- Fast hydrocarbon generation and migration simulations
- Rapid answers for routine evaluations
- Efficient team workflow
- Low cost – $2000/year
- Advanced process descriptions
MigriX is built on our fast solution schemes and a methodologically innovative and detailed description of geological processes. MigriX is based on the technology found in the Migri expert toolkit and enables efficient communication and swift, seamless model transfer between explorationists and basin modelling experts
MigriX is ideal for routine analyses of the petroleum systems, such as:
- Simple and intuitive drag and drop model building
- Supports standard G&G input data formats
- Export results as grids, figures or animations
- Animations can be viewed and shared using the free Migrino viewer
- Models can be further refined in the Migri expert toolkit
See also our Tutorial videos for examples of the available functionalities in MigriX.
Experience simple, lightweight and quick charge modelling by trying out MigriX for 30 days at no cost:
Contact us for academic deals.